The Electric League of Indiana was created in 1921 as the Electric Club of Indianapolis. In 1928, the Club changed its name to the Electric League of Indianapolis and was incorporated in 1940. In 1973, the League’s scope was expanded to include the entire state and its name was changed to its present title, the ELECTRIC LEAGUE OF INDIANA, INC
THE ELECTRIC LEAGUE provides the electrical industry with a multitude of educational programs across the state in issues that deal with the electrical community. Its program includes an annual trade show, networking opportunities, conferences, and a forum for its members for the betterment of the industry in the areas of application, safety, improvement and conservation. The League encourages voluntary adoption of high standards of integrity, honesty and competence so that the industry may better serve the public.
THE ELECTRIC LEAGUE OF INDIANA is recognized as the statewide umbrella organization which brings all the elements of this diverse electrical industry together-utilities, contractors, distributors, manufacturers and their agents, architects, engineers, system integrators, educational institutions, students and inspectors.